Belle Meade Activities & Recreation
Engaging Programs and Activities
Recreation and Leisure at Belle Meade
Belle Meade offers a variety of different activities and socializing opportunities to create a warm atmosphere where your loved one can enjoy good company and enjoy stimulating activities.
- Card Games – Bridge, Hearts, and Rummy are just some of the popular card games that keep our elders engaged. Card games are great because they combine a mixture of skill and strategy mixed with friendly socialization.
- Domino Tournaments – Some elders love the excitement of competition and like to organize tournaments for Dominos and other games.
- Bingo Night – You can’t beat a good bingo game and our elders agree.
- Manicures – Who doesn’t love a good manicure? It makes you feel beautiful, clean and provides an excellent setting for socializing.
- Library – An onsite library in each cottage is available for elders to enjoy reading. It includes a large selection of audiobooks for elders who enjoy listening or are unable to read comfortably.
Belle Meade elders have the opportunity to watch public groups that visit and perform live. Some elders have musical talent of their own they enjoy performing for family, friends, and other elders.
Holidays and Birthdays
Celebrating holidays and birthdays brings a sense of time and familiarity to our elders. Every holiday comes to life with themed decorations creating a nostalgic atmosphere for our elders. Young children may stop by for trick or treating on Halloween, and carolers visit us during the Christmas season.
Belle Meade organizes a number of field trips throughout the year to encourage elders to get out, get active, and enjoy new places. Field trips are supervised and weather dependent. Field trips include going out to eat at favorite restaurants, shopping, and exploring local parks.
Church and worship services are made available for all religions and denominations. Many of the cottages host their own services. Belle Meade wishes to foster great community relationships and help all elders continue to grow in their spirituality.